MISSION: To build a community that understands the intersection between mental health and social justice through education, resources and networking.
VISION: Equitable access to mental health and well-being for all.
The activities of Utah AWP are coordinated by a dedicated group of volunteers called the Implementation Collective (the “IMPs”).
OUR CURRENT IMPLEMENTATION COLLECTIVE
- Denise Francis Montaño, Co-Coordinator
- Donna Hawxhurst, Co-Coordinator
- Liz Owens, Membership Co-Coordinator
- Mara Haight, Website Manager
- Mindy MacDougall, Treasurer
- Susan Lyons, Programming Coordinator
- Susan Reimers, Membership Co-Coordinator